Skip to main content

Paper Pumpkin meets Seasonal Chums


The October 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit is amazing!
I can't wait to see Novembers Kit, it is supposed to coordinate with the October Kit.
Want the November Kit?  
Sign up HERE before November 10th!



I stamped the Deer in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Stampin' Blends.  I put the card together as directed in the Paper Pumpkin Kit, I added some extra glitter from my stash to make it look like my Deer is in the snow.

I used the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies for the snowflake.
Snowflake is cut out of Soft Sky Cardstock and added Dazzling Diamonds to it for some sparkle. In the center, I added a Glitter Enamel Dot. 

Next, I used the Card Front Builder Thinlits to die cut a tree out of Old Olive Cardstock and adhered it to the front of the card.

Nothing screams Chrismas like Red Tinsel from the Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack.  Tied a bow at the top of the card, to ensure that the bow stays in place, I placed a glue dot under it.

The sentiment is from the Merry Cafe` stamp set and stamped with Real Red ink. 

Shop my online store for your stamping needs.
I hope you give Paper Pumpkin a try, they are paper crafting fun in a box!

Happy Stamping,
Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merriest Moments Bundle with Tidings of Christmas DSP

All supplies used can be found here! Happy Stamping, Cindy  

Merriest Moments Christmas Card

This card is just gorgeous in real life. Card Base is cut at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Evening Evergreen is cut at 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" DSP is cut at 4" x 5-1/4" Using the Hybrid Embossing Folder and Die together with Gold Foil Paper to get the focal point. Stamp, Diecut, and Heat Emboss sentiment. Apply sentiment to the middle of the Gold foil, poinsettia held together with glue dots and popped up on bottom right with dimensionals. Happy Stamping,  Cindy   Product List Merriest Moments Bundle (English) [ 156783 ] $54.00 Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock [ 159229 ] $8.25 Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 159276 ] $9.75 Evening Evergreen 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 155574 ] $8.75 Tidings Of Christmas 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155718 ] $11.50 Gold Foil Sheets [ 132622 ] $5.00 Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad

New Horizons Meets Grassy Grove

Measurements and Products can be found HERE