Sunday, March 19, 2017

Only 12 Days Left.....WHAT???

I can't believe it, only 12 days left of Sale-A-Bration!

My card is a standard A2 at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

The Designer Series Paper is "Falling in Love"
cut at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and stamped with Avant Garden
 stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. 

Flowers stamped
 in Sweet Sugarplum and the center was stamped twice so it would be darker than the flower.

The stems and leaves were stamped in Mint Macaron Ink.

I then layered the DSP onto a piece of
 Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, cut at 3 5/8" x 4 7/8".

The strip of DSP in the background is cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/2".

I stamped my sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder 
and set it with my Heat Tool onto a piece of 3/4"x 2 1/2"
I used the Triple Banner Punch on the end and popped it up with some Dimensionals.

Have a great week everyone and Happy Stamping,
Cindy

 Click HERE to shop with me anytime.


Now until 3-31-17 
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!




No comments:

Post a Comment